ER Wait Times | Text “ER” to 23000
Here at Riverside Community Hospital, we recognize that text messaging is one of today’s fastest communication methods; that’s why we’ve implemented our new ER Wait Time Text Messaging Program to allow our patients to receive our average emergency room wait times directly to their phone. Our text messaging program also provides patients with occasional updates on hospital events and health information.
Our ER wait times represent the time it takes for a patient to see a qualified medical professional from the moment they reach our facility. Updated every 30 minutes, our emergency room wait times represent a four-hour rolling average. We strive to beat the national ER wait time average, which is approximately one hour, and provide quality patient care to you and your loved ones.
Text “ER” to 23000 to be notified of our ER wait times via text message. For more information about our services, contact Riverside Community Hospital at (951) 788-3000 today.
- ER Wait Times | Text “ER” to 23000
- Did You Enjoy Reading About Our Recent Health Topics? Visit These Helpful Resources to Find Out More
- Riverside Community Hospital Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Orthopedic Services – ACL Overview and Injury Treatment
- Riverside Community Hospital’s 3rd Annual Red Dress Fashion Show and Brunch: February 23rd