Do You Want to Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics? Dig Deeper With These Helpful Resources!
Are you interested in your weight loss surgery options? What are some of the most commonly used radiology and medical imaging technologies? If you’re looking for more information on heart health, bariatric weight loss surgery, radiology and imaging techniques, or organ transplantation, then check out some of these great resources.
- Learn more about obesity statistics with this link from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Find out more information regarding bariatric weight loss surgery methods with this article from win.niddk.nih.gov.
- Is your weight putting you at risk for certain health risks Find out with this overview from webmd.com.
- Check out this link from gehealthcare.com for more information on the GE Innova 3100.
- This link from pbs.org provides an overview on the anatomy and function of the human heart.
- Are you at risk for heart disease? Visit this heartdisease.about.com link to assess your risk.
- Why are mammograms so important? Find out with this link from cancer.gov.
- This link from livestrong.com discusses the main reasons to undergo a diagnostic mammogram or ultrasound.
- Visit this emedicinehealth.com link for more information on kidney transplants.
- How is a pancreas transplant performed? Check out this mayoclinic.com overview for more information on the reasons for and procedural steps for pancreas transplantations.
For more information about Riverside Community Hospital and our services, call at (951) 788-3000 or visit our website.