Riverside Community Presents Our 2011 Breast Cancer Forum
2011 Breast Cancer Forum at Riverside Community Hospital:
- Wednesday, October 26, 2011 in the Health Education Center at Riverside Community Hospital:
- Dinner will be served at 6:00pm and the program will begin at 7:00pm.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, and increasing breast cancer awareness is the goal of the Cancer and Breast Imaging Centers at Riverside Community Hospital.
Our mission is simple: We want to find a cure.
In our continuing effort to educate our community and increase awareness of breast cancer, Riverside Community Hospital and the American Cancer Society invite you to participate in an educational event designed to empower women to take charge of their breast health.
Every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer. One out of every eight women living in the Inland Empire will be treated for breast cancer in their lifetime. In the United States alone 40,970 women will lose their battle to this devastating disease this year.
Knowledge is power. That’s why we are inviting you to participate in our celebration. Join us for a special evening and dinner Wednesday, October 26th at 6:00pm at Riverside Community Hospital for a panel discussion as we discuss topics including:
- Breast Imaging, Including Breast Ultrasound & Breast MRI”
- Understanding Your Surgical Options
- Advances in Breast Reconstruction
- After Surgery, What’s Next?
Space is limited. To reserve a spot, call 951.788.3463 by Friday, October 21st.
*Remember, knowledge is the key to prevention.