The Heart Care Institute at Riverside Community Hospital
Here at Riverside Community Hospital, our physicians and medical specialists are devoted to treating and combating heart disease using the most comprehensive, high-tech services in the Inland Empire. In fact, our Heart Care Institute is the first designated STEMI Receiving Center in Riverside County—with a time-to-treatment goal of 90 minutes or less and with the quickest time-to-treatment recorded at a mere 23 minutes!
Our Heart Care Institute also serves as the first hospital in California accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. With over 50 beds in our emergency room and three new GE Innova 3100 catheterization labs, our Heart Care Institute provides easy access during the entire hospitalization process. Additional services at the Heart Care Institute include the following:
- Catheterization Laboratory
- Rapid Response AMI Program
- Cardiac Patient Transfers
- Diagnostic and Intervention Peripheral Procedures
- Diagnostic and Intervention Coronary Procedures
- Electrophysiology Studies and Ablations
- Cardiac Rhythm Management (including pacemakers and internal defibrillator implants)
- Cardiovascular Surgery (including open heart surgery, MAZE procedures, and AAA stent grafting)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation for Phases I, II, and III
- Transfusion-Free Blood Management Programs
If you’re interested in more information on our heart health services or treatment options for a number of heart conditions, then contact the Heart Care Institute at Riverside Community Hospital. Visit our website to review our cardiac physicians and locations or give us a call at (951) 788-3000. Your heart health is our number one priority, so contact us today.