Find Out More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Are you interested in learning more about cardiac rehabilitation or any of the topics covered in our recent posts? You can read more valuable information about your health by clicking through the links below. If you have any additional questions, contact Riverside Community Hospital at (951) 788-3000.
- Cardiac rehabilitation has shown to decrease the risk of death in patients with heart disease or previous history of heart attack. The American Heart Association has some great information about cardiac rehab on their website.
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation also describes some of the benefits of exercise-based cardiac rehab in this article.
- Weight loss surgery may improve the quality of life of those eligible for the procedure—read this article from the Weight-Control Information Network to learn more.
- This article from the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery provides information about the benefits of bariatric surgery.
- The American Gastroenterological Association can also provide great information about the different weight loss procedures.
- The AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians) has articles on many medical topics, including bariatric surgery.
- Organ donors give the gift of life. Explore OrganDonor.gov to read more about how you can help.
- TransWeb.org is another excellent resource for information about organ transplantation and donation.
- ACOG, or the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, recommends that each woman gets a wellness exam every year.
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute website provides an overview of high blood pressure in this article.