More Information About Our Recent Blog Topics…
Would you like to learn more about the symptoms of a heart attack or the benefits of minimally invasive surgical procedures? The following resources will provide more detailed information about these topics and more:
- Robot-assisted surgery provides surgeons with a new set of amazing possibilities. Learn more about the benefits of robotic surgical systems from this article on the Oregon Health & Science University website.
- This MedlinePlus article also contains a description of robotic surgery and contains a list of what different procedures robots can be used for.
- Read more about the process of a kidney transplant from the National Kidney & Urologic Disease Information Clearinghouse.
- Becoming an organ donor may help to give someone in need a new lease on life. Learn more about the donation process from DonateLife.net.
- Learn more about breast cancer and how you can fight it from the American Cancer Society website.
- This article from the American Heart Association outlines the warning signs of a heart attack, stroke, and cardiac arrest.
- Understand the basics of heart disease and if you may be at risk from WebMD.com.
- The University of Utah provides a comprehensive overview of the causes of myocardial infarction in this article.
- You can read more about vertical banded gastroplasty and its benefits from the University of Maryland School of Medicine website.
- There are many benefits of bariatric surgery for those who qualify—this article from the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery contains more information on its effective and long-lasting benefits.
Do you have questions about your health? Contact the friendly staff at Riverside Community Hospital for more information by calling (951) 788-3000 today