Check Out These Links to Learn About the Services Offered By Riverside Community Hospital
Do you still have questions about weight loss surgery or other treatments for obesity? Read through these helpful resources or contact Riverside Community Hospital at (951) 788-3000 for more information.
- Obesity is a common, serious, and costly medical condition. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website to learn more about this health epidemic.
- Becoming obese can lead to a variety of serious health conditions, including diabetes and osteoarthritis. Read more about the consequences of obesity on ObesityInAmerica.org.
- Robotic surgery has revolutionized the approach to many surgical procedures. Check out this website for more information about the benefits of robot-assisted surgery.
- Do you know the many types of heart disease? Find out more on the American Heart Association website.
- Cardiovascular disease is the number one killer of American men and women. Visit the CDC website for more statistics and data on heart disease in the United States.
- This article from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute provides more information about coronary heart disease, the most common form of cardiovascular disease.
- Bariatric surgery can provide obese patients with a variety of benefits. Visit the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery to learn more.
- Do you know your BMI? Use this online body mass index calculator to find out.
- Many patients suffering from morbid obesity can benefit from a bariatric surgery procedure. This MedlinePlus entry provides a variety of resources where you can learn more about these procedures.
- If you have any remaining questions about surgical weight loss, read through these frequently asked questions found on the Weight-Control Information Network.