Find Out More About Breastfeeding With These Resources
Our recent articles have discussed tips for nursing a newborn, the link between depression and heart attack, the benefits of robotic surgery, and various bariatric weight loss procedures. For more information on these subjects, visit the following links or call Riverside Community Hospital at (951) 788-3000.
– For a comprehensive guide to positioning your baby while breastfeeding, visit this page from La Leche League International.
– Find tips on nursing your baby, including encouraging proper latching and monitoring your child’s milk intake, at WomensHealth.gov.
– Learn about the many benefits of breastfeeding your newborn baby on this page from the National Institute of Child Health & Human Development.
– The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists provides a list of commonly-asked questions regarding breastfeeding.
– For an exploration of the link between depression and heart disease, visit the American Heart Association online.