Weight Loss Surgery Resources
– Learn the symptoms of depression and how the condition can be a complication of heart attack at FamilyDoctor.org.
– Visit daVinciSurgery.com for the answers to some frequently asked questions about minimally-invasive robotic surgery
– Coronary artery bypass grafting can be performed with robotic assistance for shorter recovery times and reduced blood loss. Learn more about the procedure at the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
– Compare the Lap-Band gastric banding procedure to other common bariatric weight loss treatments on this page from LapBand.com.
– The Weight-Control Information Network provides an overview of bariatric weight loss surgery options, including adjustable gastric banding, Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, and vertical sleeve gastrectomy.
The referral specialists at Riverside Community Hospital’s 24-hour healthcare line can help you find a bariatric weight loss surgeon to discuss the benefits and risks of each procedure in detail. Call (951) 788-3000 to learn more about the services offered at our Center for Surgical Weight Loss.