More Helpful Health Resources
Riverside Community Hospital offers comprehensive medical care for patients in the greater Riverside region. Our heart hospital can help you and your loved ones learn the steps to safeguarding your heart health for a lifetime of well-being. Call (951) 788-3000 or visit our website to learn more about the extensive number of services we provide. You can also click through the links below for more on our recent blog topics.
- HeartHealthyWomen.org details smoking-related heart problems.
- Heart disease prevention can add years to your life. The National Institutes of Health provides a simple outline of what to do to protect your heart.
- Women should be aware that heart attack symptoms can differ between genders. This article from WomensHealth.gov explains what you may experience when suffering a heart attack.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explains how influenza works.
- Have you already contracted the flu? Flu.gov provides some tips on how to manage your flu symptoms.