Take a Look at These Links for Helpful Information About Your Health
Are you in touch with your health? These articles discuss common health conditions that you can avoid with prevention and medical intervention :
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explain what defines obesity at this page.
- Obesity is a common condition among those with type 2 diabetes. The American Diabetes Association offers guidance for diabetics.
- A lifetime of smoking frequently leads to lung cancer. NIHSeniorHealth.gov describes the risks that can lead to this disease.
- Do you know the signs of lung cancer? The American Lung Association details what to look for when assessing lung cancer symptoms.
- CyberKnife is an innovative radiation therapy technique for cancer patients. CyberKnife.com explains how lung cancer patients can benefit from this treatment method.
Riverside Community Hospital can see to it that your family experiences the wellness you deserve. Our Riverside facility offers a wide range of prevention and treatment services for patients of all ages. To learn more about our care options, call (951) 788-3000 or visit our website. If you require immediate medical help, our iTriage Symptom Checker can alert our hospital staff to your urgent care needs.