CyberKnife: Lung Treatment
CyberKnife technology allows for the treatment of lung cancer without surgery. This video gives patients a closer look at this innovative cancer care method.
CyberKnife addresses lung cancer by emitting precise doses of radiation treatment to the cancer site. This occurs as the patient lies comfortably on a treatment table. The CyberKnife system not only delivers treatment at virtually any angle, but also follows the patient’s breathing rhythm to decrease radiation exposure to healthy tissues. The procedure is completely noninvasive and rarely results in patient discomfort. After treatment, patients may return to their daily schedules.
Riverside Community Hospital offers CyberKnife treatment for eligible lung patients. To schedule a consultation to discuss your CyberKnife options, call our Riverside facility at (951) 788-3000.
- The Well-Woman Exam: Every Woman, Every Year – Scott Hayworth, MD
- Bariatric Procedure Profile: LapBand Surgical Weight Loss Procedure
- Riverside Community Hospital Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Stroke Awareness and Treatment [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Plan Healthier Meals to Manage Your Diabetes Through the Holidays