Women’s Health: Focus on Cancers [INFOGRAPHIC]
Did you know that cancer is the second leading cause of death among women in the U.S.? Only heart disease claims more women’s lives. Women have unique health concerns and needs that an OBGYN can address. Explore this infographic from our Riverside hospital to learn more about two types of cancer that are of particular concern to women. Breast cancer is one of the three most common cancers among women—in fact, about 30% of the cancers diagnosed in women are breast cancers. Ovarian cancer is the fifth most common cause of cancer deaths among women, as your OBGYN can tell you. In this infographic, you’ll learn about risk factors, cancer screenings, prevention, and the importance of partnering with your OBGYN for improved health. Please share with the women in your life!
- Bariatric Procedure Profile: LapBand Surgical Weight Loss Procedure
- Riverside Community Hospital Names New Chief Medical Officer
- The Well-Woman Exam: Every Woman, Every Year – Scott Hayworth, MD
- Stroke Awareness and Treatment [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Riverside Community Hospital Offers Online Pre-Registration to Patients in Riverside County!