Women & Children
Women need specialized healthcare in every stage of life, which is why Riverside Community Hospital provides complete Women’s and Children’s Services in welcoming surroundings with a knowledgeable and compassionate staff available around the clock. From prenatal care and delivery to breast cancer screening services, we can help you manage your health at any age while seeking care that is close to home in Riverside.
Preventive screenings are integral to women’s health, and RCH can help you determine the best schedule of screenings for your unique medical needs. We provide easily accessible care in a private, comfortable setting so that you are up-to-date with your care in the following areas.
- Gynecology – With an extensive gynecologic and obstetric team on staff, you can seek exceptional care for common conditions like fibroids, polyps, and gynecological cancers. Our robotic surgery services are also expanding to provide the most sophisticated surgical care for these and related conditions.
- Breast Health – Annual mammograms are a necessity for women over the age of 40, and you can trust the Breast Imaging Center for comfortable care in Riverside County. We use the latest in digital imaging to minimize radiation exposure and increase the accuracy of screening for each and every patient.
Family Birthplace at RCH
When you are expecting a new addition to your family, you can count on the Family Birthplace at Riverside Community Hospital for exceptional care prior to, during, and after your delivery. Nearly 90% of babies born in the city of Riverside are born at RCH, because we offer all the comforts and flexible birth plans you could want from your local community hospital.
- Prenatal education – To help you prepare for delivery day and face the challenges of newborn care, we offer a number of prenatal education classes and Birthing Center tours where you can meet and mingle with our caring staff.
- Breastfeeding Clinic – In addition to prenatal education, you can find lactation support and guidance with our Breastfeeding Clinic, which is open to the public every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Our lactation specialists can help you create a positive breastfeeding experience and provide you with a quick follow-up visit for your newborn after you leave the hospital.
- Birthing services – Our facilities are equipped to handle normal and high-risk pregnancies, which may result in early labor or delivery complications. With a Level II NICU on-site, you can rest assured that your baby will get the exceptional care needed for any number of health complications that may arise in the delivery room
If you are seeking women’s healthcare in the Inland Empire, call Riverside Community Hospital today at (951) 788-3463. Our nurses will be ready to take your call 24/7 for answers to your health questions, physician referrals, and scheduling for our prenatal classes.